Best School Assembly Programs 2018
These outstanding school assembly programs are NOW scheduling for the upcoming 2017/18 school year. Keep reading for more on why each of these programs is GREAT for your school!
- Music Technology – Arts AND Science! Unique blend of audience interaction, high energy music, education and humor! This exciting, one-of-a-kind performance will capture your student’s imaginations!
- Corey The Dribbler – This 4-Time Guinness record holder and former Harlem Globetrotter shows off his awesome tricks and includes the audience (with the teachers too!) in captivating games while sharing his inspirational story.
- The Wacky Science Show – More than just whiz, bang, poof and pop, the show focuses on science with everyday objects and makes the Scientific Method easy to understand! Available in a variety of locations year-round, nationwide!
- Math Magical – Specifically designed to get students excited about Math! Touches on a variety of math concepts. Helps kid discover math is not just fun, but they need to Study Math to Be On A Better Path!
- Ultimate Human Board Game – Features a LIFE-SIZE human board game! Based on character building, teamwork, sportsmanship and total participation. Engages and motivates students with exciting activities and some friendly competition. Great for indoors or outdoors!
- The Art of Inspiration – There are events you attend…but this is one you Experience! Begins with a dramatic and exciting creation of a stunning illustration that your school keeps after the program! Artwork serves as foundation for keynote presentation and discussion.
- Up & Away w/ Hot Air Balloons – A full size balloon comes right to your school! Wow! This science assembly leaves kids in awe. Ability to customize presentation and discussion following live demonstration. Great for outdoors or indoors!
- Violin Rocks! – Puts the violin back on center stage with virtuoso showmanship and a 21st century style. Dynamic performance changes students’ misconceptions of what is possible on a violin, along with a message of self-motivation and the importance of education.
- 3Screens – Three large screens create a 43-foot wide video wall utilizing state-of-the-art sound and video projection to captivate the attention and imagination of students. 3 Screens character building assemblies connect with students in a way that is interesting to them!
For more details about the Top 10 School Assembly Programs of 2016/17, including pricing and availability in your area, call 800-883-9883, email email@example.com, or fill-out and submit our request information form.