School Assemblies and Educational Entertainment for Special Events
Are you planning a special event for your school, non-profit, or organization? Are you looking for a way to celebrate a special theme week or month? Educational Entertainment and School Assemblies from Academic Entertainment are your one-stop-shop to enhance any special celebration you’re planning in the coming year.
Our presenters are true professionals, and their programs make a great addition as a keynote or special activity at a family fun night or an open house. If you’re hoping to add something unique to a science fair, festival, or field day, we have a number of outstanding school assemblies that engage and excite people of all ages.
It’s never too early to look ahead to the end of the school year. Educational entertainment is an excellent way to cap-off or highlight all your students have learned throughout the year. Rewarding and recognizing students for good behavior, attendance, or other positive acts is another opportunity to bring in a school assembly.
You may have also achieved a fundraising goal and would like to reward students and volunteers for their hard work. Several customers that we work with have raised funds entirely through the Box Tops program or other special fundraising activities. A school assembly is a high value-added way to include everyone in the celebration; especially considering the number of people who are able to participate in one of our school assemblies for a low cost per person, and not to mention the shared experience of attending and participating together.
School Assemblies are also meaningful and engaging way to highlight a special time of the year. We’ve had customers use our programs for special holidays from Take Your Child to Work Day to recognizing our service members for Memorial Day. Coming this winter and spring are a number of awareness and celebration days, weeks and months including:
- National Mentoring Month (January)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (January 18)
- Catholic Schools Week (February 1-5)
- Random Acts of Kindness Week (Feb 8-12)
- President’s Day (February 15)
- Black History Month (February)
- American Heart Month (February)
- Children’s Dental Health Month (February)
- National Reading Awareness Month (March)
- National Nutrition Month (March)
- Music in Our Schools Month (March)
- World Health Day (April 7)
- Earth Day (April 22)
- Administrative Professionals Day (April 27)
- Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day (April 28)
- Arbor Day (April 29)
- Earth Month (April)
- Mathematics Awareness Month (April)
- National Poetry Month (April)
- National Volunteer Month (April)
- Military Appreciation Month (May)
- National Bike Month (May)
- Clean Air Month (May)
- Teacher Appreciation Week (May 2-6)
- National Nurses Week (May 6-12)
- Memorial Day (May 30)
There are numerous other special months, weeks, and days to celebrate and recognize a variety of important topics. You’re probably cooking-up something that we haven’t been able to mention, or even haven’t thought of yet!about our programs and let us know what you’re planning. We’ll respond with a list of prices and date availability specific to your area and unique special event. You may also send us an email ( ), or just give us a call (800-883-9883).