Motivational Keynotes and School Assemblies for Junior High and High School Students
Are you looking for a way to bring your student body together? Do you want a way to foster inclusiveness and togetherness among your junior high and high school students? Our High School Assemblies are a fantastic way to motivate and engage your entire student body while they are all together at the same time!
Our motivational youth speakers make it easy to reach your junior high and high school students with engaging, inspiring, and motivational messages that will actually resonate with them and that they will actually respond to. We can help you bring those hard to reach and disengaged students back into the fold. We represent only the best high school youth speakers and K-12 keynote presentations nationwide.
For a high school motivational speaker that will bring a unique and fresh perspective to your students, keep reading! Here’s a list of our Top High School Guest Speakers and School Assemblies. (If you’re looking for middle school or elementary school assemblies, please KEEP READING! ALL our K-12 school assembly programs are truly suitable for all grades kindergarten through high school seniors!). Click on the program title hyperlink to visit the guest speakers webpage for a full show description, videos, reviews, and more.
- Music Technology with composter, sound designer and recording artist, Brent Daniels.
- Corey The Dribbler featuring 4-time Guinness record holder and former Harlem Globetrotter, Corey Rich.
- The Signature Project featuring Irish Artist Patrick Dunning, recently premiered Off-Broadway!
- Art of Inspiration with Richard Hight. Inspirational and motivational keynote speaker creates custom artwork your school keeps!
- Laugh A LOT Poetry with award winning poet and author Darren Sardelli empowers middle and high school students and gives them a new understanding, appreciation, and love for poetry and life!
- Zonda Kids Dance with Chris “Zondaflex” Tyler combines hip hop dance with student success principles, messages on achievement, motivation, anti-bullying, personal power and more.
- Mr. Tay motivates high school students through creative storytelling to improve character, self-worth and leadership with his unique message “UBU”.
- Dare To Draw! with Emmy Award winning illustrator, author and television show creator/host, now on Amazon Prime Video! Mark Kistler teaches 3D drawing and inspires high school students to harness the power of their imaginations to make their life dreams come true.
- Violin Rocks! Electric six-string Violinist Geoffrey Castle puts the violin back on center stage with virtuoso showmanship and a 21st century style. This dynamic performance changes high school students’ misconceptions of what is possible on a violin and within themselves.
- 3Screens multimedia character building assemblies connect with high school students in a way that is interesting and relevant to them.
- Unique Game Show combines team spirit, character education, and high school curriculum enforcement into one program! Lots of participation with exciting activities and friendly competition.
- Ultimate Human Board Game features a giant, LIFE-SIZE human board game that incorporates exciting activities and total participation to teach character building, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
- Up & Away w/ Hot Air Balloons – a full-size balloon comes right to your high school! WOW! Plus, educational keynote presentation with pilot Lee Teitsworth following the hot air balloon demonstration.
- Freestyle Connection BMX catches the attention of your high school students with a mind-blowing stunt show! Includes messages about bicycle safety, doing your best, healthy living, drug and tobacco free, anti-bullying, staying in school and more.
- The Sonnet Man sets Shakespeare’s love sonnets to hip hop, making language arts and classical literature entertaining, exciting, and fun.
- The Physics Experience – help high school students learn physics while having fun at the same time!
For more information about Motivational Guest Speakers for High School Students and Junior High, including prices and date availability, call 800-883-9883, email email@example.com, or fill-out and submit our request information form for a response within one business day!