Anti-Bullying School Assemblies
Are you looking for an Anti-Bullying School Assembly? Do you need an Anti-Bully School Speaker that can help your school tackle bullying and focus on bullying prevention? Academic Entertainment’s Anti-Bullying School Assembly Programs can help bully-proof your school!
Our outstanding Anti-Bullying Speakers and Anti-Bullying School Assemblies will engage and educate your students and help your school battle the effects of bullying. You can help prevent bullying by bringing one of our highly-acclaimed and sought-after programs to your school:
- Corey The Dribbler’s anti-bullying assembly will have your K-12 students inspired and in awe! Corey will teach your students the importance of respecting their classmates and that bullying is not cool! This is more than just an unforgettable ball-handling show that will have your students involved in several games with Corey, some including the teachers!
- Bully Shmully is one of the nation’s top anti-bullying assemblies for elementary schools. Award-winning children's music performer Eric Herman presents a powerfully effective approach to bullying and taking responsibility for how you conduct yourself. Inspired by psychologist Izzy Kalman's "Bullies 2 Buddies" method, Bully Shmully helps bullying victims with tools to approach and respond to situations with tact and humor. Bursting with comedy, audience participation and outrageously fun songs, Bully Shmully brings an important life message students may use right away and into adulthood.
- Zonda Kids Dance combines hip hop dance moves with student success principles that include messages on achievement, motivation, bullying, personal power and more. Chris “Zondaflex” Tyler’s interactive presentation gets everyone involved and touches on several topics that can be combined and customized for each school’s needs: Bullying & Cyber Bullying | Overcoming Adversity | The Power of Perseverance | Character Building | Overall Kindness | Productive Teamwork | Respect | Living a Positive Lifestyle and more!
- Freestyle Connection BMX includes messages about bicycle safety, doing your best, healthy living, drug and tobacco free, anti-bullying, staying in school and more throughout a professional and exciting stunt demonstration! This BMX Anti-Bullying School Assembly incorporates awesome tricks and humorous skits choreographed to crowd pumping music. Our Anti-bullying BMX school assemblies will catch the attention of your students, and are great for Anti-Bully Week, Red Ribbon Week, Field Days, Family nights, and anytime you need a fantastic Character Education message!
- Mystery of the Character Surprise anti-bullying school assembly for elementary students can Bully-Proof your school with Character Skills! Students will learn about life skills that will bring them lots of benefits and stop bullies in their tracks. And they'll have a blast doing it! Topics: Being responsible in achieving goals, helping others, facing bullies, forms of bullying, solutions for victims, responsibilities of witnesses, tattling vs. telling; as well as: courage, flexibility, perseverance, effort, Making Good Choices, Bullies, Targets & Bystanders, Sense of Humor, Responsibility, Caring For Others, honesty and teamwork.
- Bike Stunt Show’s Bullying Education Program is presented by professional mountain bike stunt rider, Craig Wright. Craig inspires kids to stop bullying in their communities through a high-energy presentation incorporating audience participation and breathtaking tricks and stunts. In addition to recommendations from STOPBULLYING.GOV, Craig also tells stories from his childhood as a student who bullied and was bullied.
- 3Screens multi-media school assemblies will connect with your students in a way that is interesting and relevant to them! 3Screens programs include real stories from real youth and are enhanced with video projection and state-of-the-art sound. A number of programs to choose from address Bullying, include positive bullying prevention messages, and touch on cyber bullying, responding to bullies and more. Study guides are included for use in the classroom following the programs to enhance your students learning and engagement.
- Youth Mover Brandon Lee White’s anti-bully school assembly programs receive top reviews from educators across the country. Incorporating teamwork, courage, character, self-discipline, exercise, and anti-bullying, students from the audience are also invited to interact on stage in dance examples, stories, skits, and demonstrations. Anti-bullying school assembly speaker Brandon Lee White will deeply move your students on the inside so they can work together and help each other move toward success on the outside.
While the end of the school year is near, any time is a great time to promote bullying awareness and anti-bullying education. Our Anti-bullying school assembly speakers still have great dates nationwide for this spring as well as the upcoming summer. Or, if you’re planning school assemblies for next year, we’re now scheduling for the 2018/2019 school year. October is Bullying Awareness Month! Contact us TODAY to secure your preferred dates! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-883-9883. Or, please fill out and submit our Request Information Form for a lineup of all our programs and prices.