An assembly designed to get your students excited about math!
Do you want your students excited about math? Do you want them thinking math is awesome…even cool? Magician Brian Richards has designed a program to get your elementary students pumped up about mathematics. In this high energy show, Math Magical will touch upon addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, probability, and more, plus it’s customized according to grade levels and student development!
Using magic, comedy, and other tools of the trade, Brian will help your kids discover that not only is math fun, but they need to Study Math To Be On A Better Path. Brian Richards will also teach your students a cool magic trick that will sharpen their math skills. They will be able to take this trick home and wow their friends and families. Bring Math Magical to your school and get your students excited about Math!
Using the perfect blend of entertainment and educational content, Brian Richards’ assemblies are loved by students and teachers alike. His ability to communicate a positive message and motivate children has made him one of the most popular presenters in the country.
My students absolutely loved the assembly. They were engaged, had fun, and were extremely pumped up about math when they left. We had our math night a few days later and ended up having the largest turn out ever!
Ronald Regan ES
This guy was a great presenter. His presence in the room commanded all student attention. Great pacing, delivery, and student interactions.
Chuck Ament - AP
The kids were highly engaged. The show was lively, fast-paced and fun! Thank you!
Debbie Minkle - Teacher
St. Petersburg, FL
Many, many teachers reported to me that they and their students absolutely LOVED Brian's assembly! Who knew math could be fun?! Brian was punctual, professional, and was a dynamic presenter.
Sherry McKeever - Secretary
Woodland Elementary East
Gages Lake, IL
Brian arrived on time, set up quickly and was wildly entertaining and highly academic in his performance! Highly recommend.
Jacqueline Petras - Teacher
John P. Faber ES
The feedback from the staff was overwhelmingly positive. I asked the staff if they would recommend the presentation. Some comments include the following:
1) YES! This was a man who knew his audience and knew how to capture their attention. If the kids got loud or overly excited, he knew how to bring them down a notch. He was awesome!
2) I thought he was great. Students were engaged and enjoyed it. It was the perfect amount of time.
3) My class loved it! They were talking about it after and trying to figure out how he did his tricks! I think it embedded math concepts in a way that the students didn’t even realize that they were learning they just thought they were having fun! It was also great that it had music and he interacted with the audience constantly! I hope definitely recommend it!
4) Yes! The students really enjoyed it and talked about it all day. He had great control over their behavior as well. I think it would be great to do in the beginning of the year to really emphasize the importance of math.
5) I thought it was fantastic!! He was very engaging and did really fun stuff all while the kids were learning. He had wonderful audience control and was able to keep the kids focused and quiet when it was time to be quiet. I would absolutely recommend him and hope that we will have him back next year!
6) My kids really enjoyed the presentation "Math Magical". I definitely thought he kept them engaged the entire time. It was a great way to wrap up the year, plus they learned something from it!
7) I enjoyed the presentation. He had good behavior management and kept the kids engaged. The tricks were fun, and it was good that math was emphasized, especially probability.
Kathleen Hyland - Principal